Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Natalia Oreiro Weight And Height

Natalia Oreiro Weight And Height

Natalia Oreiro Height : 5′ 4″ (1.62 m)

Natalia Oreiro Weight : 125 lbs (56 kg)

Natalia Oreiro Birthday Date : May 19, 1977

Natalia Oreiro Nationality : Uruguayan

Natalia Oreiro Horoscope : Taurus
Natalia Oreiro know as a singer, songwriter, model and famous television actress of Uruguayan. She also work as a model and fashion designer. She was born on 19 may 1977 at Montevideo, Uruguay.
Natalia Oreiro Quotes : “I am really sorry I have lost a little bit of my naivety (…). Life had made me change in this sense. However, I feel I am a very spontaneous person, still able to be surprised by things that anyone else would find obvious.”
"I don`t want to be in comedy soaps for a while, I need to do something fresh and new".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...