Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Busta Rhymes Weight And Height

Busta Rhymes Weight And Height

Busta Rhymes Height : 6′ 1″ (185 cm)

Busta Rhymes Weight : 190 lbs (86 kg)

Busta Rhymes Birthday Date : born May 20, 1972

Busta Rhymes Nationality : American

Busta Rhymes Horoscope : *
Busta Rhymes is an American popular stage rapper, producer and also a actor.
Busta Rhymes Quotes : “I appreciate the additional additives and preservatives that help sell a project, but I'm sticking to what works best for me. I gotta sell the album live on stage and make people believe in the songs.”
"Brooklyn is where I primarily developed. I had an opportunity to make records and perform in clubs here and there, and I started networking with the right people in the right places".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...