Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Jeffree Star Weight And Height

Jeffree Star Weight And Height

Jeffree Star Height : 6′ 1″ (185 cm)

Jeffree Star Weight : 125 lbs (57 kg)

Jeffree Star Birthday Date : November 15, 1985

Jeffree Star Nationality : American

Jeffree Star Horoscope : Leo
Jeffree Star is an American fashion designer, artist and model.
Jeffree Star Quotes : “I want out of the labels. I don’t want my whole life crammed into a single word. A story. I want to find something else, some place to be that’s not on the map. A real adventure. A sphinx. A mystery. A blank. Unknown.”
“Everything is monotone like my dead fucking eyes and I’ll say ‘I’m the only Miss America. I’m what your mother was supposed to be. I’m perfect.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...