Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Kareena Kapoor Weight And Height

Kareena Kapoor Weight And Height

Kareena Kapoor Height : 5′ 5″ (165 m)

Kareena Kapoor Weight : 119 lbs (53 kg)

Kareena Kapoor Birthday Date : 21 September 1980

Kareena Kapoor Nationality : Indian

Kareena Kapoor Horoscope : *
Kareena Kapoor know as a singer, songwriter, model and famous television actress of Uruguayan. She also work as a model and fashion designer. She was born on 19 may 1977 at Montevideo, Uruguay.
Kareena Kapoor Quotes :
"The most shocking part of the articles linking me with Hrithik Roshan was the insinuation that I was willing to give up my career to run after him. Please! Not for a man, never".
"I don't want to play these complex characters. I don't want to do any classics or period films either".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...