Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Milla Jovovich Weight And Height

Milla Jovovich Date Of Birth:     December 17, 1975
Milla Jovovich Palce Of Birth:    Kiev, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Milla Jovovich Birth Name:         Milica Jovović
Milla Jovovich Height:                  5’8″ (172.5 cm)
Milla Jovovich Measurements:  35B-22-33
Milla Jovovich Bra Size :             32B
Milla Jovovich Weight:                120lbs (54.5 kg)
Milla Jovovich is an American model, actress, musician, and fashion designer.
Milla Jovovich Famous Quotes :
I think that’s one of the only reasons God created celebrities. To help those who can’t help themselves.
I love making independent movies, and that's pretty much what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my years.
I'm very against underage modelling. I would never allow my kids to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...